Brink’s Home security was taken over by Broadview Security in 2008 and then in 2010 that company was bought out and absorbed by ADT. Brink’s enjoyed a solid reputation in its day, based on good customer support, best business practices and efficient service delivery.
NEGATIVE CUSTOMER REVIEWS FOR ADT
Unfortunately, ADT hasn’t been able continue the legacy and the past few years have seen repeated negative reviews on the consumer based review platform, Yelp. ADT hasn’t fared well with the Better Business Bureau either where there currently is a warning to consumers posted based on the California lawsuit that ended with a cash settlement of a million dollars (not in ADT’s favor). So, where have disgruntled customers been turning to meet their home security needs? It isn’t hard to figure out when the dots are all connected.
UP AND COMING TRAIL BLAZER
In 2007 a newcomer entered the home security industry, FrontPoint Security. Since then they have been garnering widespread praise with consistent 5 star ratings by the opinionated reviewers of Yelp and a favorable A- rating on the BBB website. But the high praise doesn’t end there. The young entrepreneurs responsible for launching FrontPoint attracted the attention of the New York Times and were profiled in a 2010 article.
EMPHASIS ON CUSTOMER SERVICE WINS OVER CLIENTS Their company emphasis on clearly stated competitive pricing and outstanding customer service over the past 6 years has kept current clients satisfied and customer referrals rolling in. While Frontpoint does sell home security packages they emphasize an individualized approach when serving their customers. Their easy to navigate website features:
- Easy to understand descriptions of all of home security equipment and services included in each package.
- Easy to find price list for every piece of home security equipment so customers can customize according to their household needs all prices stated upfront.
- No tiny fine print at the bottom of website pages.
- No hidden fees no disclaimers customer service reps available to answer inquiries or to give online quotes.
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE SEALS THE DEAL
FrontPoint is so confident in the product and services they offer that each client gets a 30 day hassle free money back guarantee. This company understands what a deal like this means and honor the guarantee by charging no fee for restocking returned products. The consumer friendly money back promise, guarantees that customers will have 100% satisfaction or their money will be refunded, no questions asked. It’s as simple as that.
NO SETUP FEES AND FAIR PRICING
Wireless technology eliminates the need for installation charges. Other companies still charge unsuspecting clients set-up fees that are ridiculously high (often more than $400) for absolutely no justifiable reason. FrontPoint provides people with home security at an affordable price with no unnecessary add-on fees.
FRONTPOINT LEADS THE WAY WITH FEATURES:
- 100% cellular link that connects the clients home to a professionally run monitoring station.
- Zero reliance on unstable internet connections and telephone lines that are easily disabled by burglars and break-in artists.
- Compact wireless equipment that installs with DIY ease.
- Free environmental monitoring that detects flooding, freezing, fire and high carbon monoxide levels. Competitors charge high rates for this monitoring service that is included for no charge in FrontPoint’s home security packages.
- Free home security system shipping for all customers Easy DIY installation with peel and stick door and window sensors and in home video cameras that sit easily on a countertop or shelving unit.
- This system is portable. When it’s time to move FrontPoint customers simply pack up their home security system and take it with them to their new home.